Highly competitive plus benefits
9 months ago
We’re looking for a Travel Consultant who is keen to work in a niche sector of the corporate travel world and is looking to develop a long standing career with a successful Travel Management Company.
We’re recruiting for our client who is based in the picturesque county of Kent and is looking for the next member of their business travel team who specialise in arranging the travel for Trade Missions. Working within this specialised sector you’ll spend your days sourcing, booking and negotiating travel for business executives attending conferences, meetings and exhibitions in countries that they wish to expand their business in to. The travellers can include executives from large or small businesses as well as highly influential officials and the Travel Consultant will be aiming to provide a seamless service to each and every group.
As a Trade Missions Travel Consultant you’ll be required to ( full job spec available on request):
- Work Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm in an office based location close to Tunbridge Wells
- Work efficiently on a GDS system booking flights, hotels and other travel ancillaries
- Working within a team of Business Travel Consultants, supporting each other and ensuring the clients receive the best possible service
- Being fully responsible for the administrative side of your work
- Largely working on group travel - sourcing hotels, rates, dealing with airlines and other suppliers to achieve the best possible options for your group
This is a role which can develop as the department grows, it’s a position you can aim to make your own if you are the kind of Travel Consultant who is keen to make a difference.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional organisation skills, a strong background in either business travel or tailor made (group) travel, knowledge of Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo and a passion for the industry. Our client offers amazing benefits which include:
- Very close to a mainline station
- Free use of the onsite gym- no more excuses!
- Excellent staff relaxation area
- Staff rewards, discounts and much more!
Please do contact us to discuss this opportunity if you feel you would enjoy the satisfaction of helping to bring businesses together across the world!