£Fantastic + Great benefits
9 months ago
This is a fantastic homeworking opportunity working Monday to Friday from 1400 until 2300pm.
If you are a Senior Business Travel Consultant and the sound of this appeals then please read on!
You'll take calls from the US in their time zone which is from 1400 - 2300 UK time.
You'll work on Apollo and be part of a close knit, supportive team where the client places firm importance on creating a good work/life balance.
This role is ideally suited to a Business Travel Consultant looking for a lifestyle change and who is happy with afternoon/evening work Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Booking all aspects of business travel including flights, rail, hotel, and ground transport using Apollo
- Ensuring all VIP travellers/Executive Assistants receive prompt responses to calls and emails.
- Issuing your own tickets, including exchanges and refunds.
- Responsible for handling the enquiry from start to finish, including searching for a range of fares (Cat35, clients route deals) and travel options and presenting these to the client.
- Exploring and researching everything from low-cost options through to round the world itineraries.
- Knowledgeable on apollo is an advantage
- Fares & Ticketing Level 1 & 2 (or equivalent experience) essential
- Knowledge of technology products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Google Docs.
- Possess good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines.
- Good organisational skills and excellent customer service & communicative abilities are essential.
- Flexible approach and desire to think ‘outside of the box’ to provide innovative travel solutions in times of increased stress for our clients.
- Must have a passion for travel, and delivering service excellence!