Competitive plus benefits
10 months ago
We are looking for a customer service focused, passionate and efficient person to join a team of Business Travel Consultants in Bradford booking hotels for corporate clients.
The role of Business Travel Consultant will involve handling the accommodation requirements for corporate companies when they travel for business. The clients can range from household brands through to banks, law firms, fashion houses and many more!
As a Business Travel Consultant booking hotels you’ll be liaising with your clients via email and the telephone, listening to their requirements and booking accordingly. On a daily basis you will be:
- Sourcing appropriate hotels depending on budget and other requirements
- Negotiating with hotels and other accommodation suppliers to ensure the best rates are obtained for your clients
- Working to the clients travel policy set in place by them at all times
- Being efficient, offering comparable alternatives where necessary
- Providing guidance to clients on using the companies travel technology
- Dealing with any issues, escalating them where appropriate
Working for an award winning company, you’ll be part of a growing team in the sociable and enjoyable world of Business Travel. This is a Monday-Friday role and you’ll be working in an office based environment within a team of Business Travel Consultants.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this role please check you meet the following criteria and apply today!
- Ideally a background in the travel industry- reservations/hotels/etc
- Excellent customer service- able to demonstrate examples of this
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
- A desire to work in the travel industry
We look forward to receiving your CV and we will be in touch should your application be successful.