Our client is a fantastic, highly regarded Travel Management Company and they are looking for someone to join their team of Business Travel Consultants specialising in the Groups and Events sector!
Based in the semi rural Kent countryside, just a few mins walk from a mainline station connecting with both London and Hastings, this is an ideal opportunity to work locally but still be part of a busy and focused Business Travel Company. The role will include a variety of responsibilities:
- Working alongside a team of Business Travel Consultants in a relaxed yet busy environment
- Compiling world wide travel quotes including airline, hotel, rail and other travel services for corporate clients
- Working on both group and individual bookings
- Using the Amadeus GDS system
This role offers the right person an excellent opportunity to move in to role which will encompass Business Travel, Groups and Events. It is difficult to find a position which can offer variety and new daily challenges but this company pride themselves on doing just that!
To apply for this Business Travel role, we're looking for the following:
- Experience in the travel reservations industry- this can be from a worldwide tour operator, a leisure travel company with a GDS, an airline, or, you could be an experiened Business Travel Consultant looking for a change and interested in the dynamics of a groups role
- Experience using a GDS- Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo
- Self motivated and passionate about service levels
The perks of this company are fantastic - the role is Monday- Friday, you'll enjoy a FREE on site gym, FREE parking, staff rewards and discount schemes, staff relaxation area... what more could you want?!
Please apply now to avoid disappointment and remember, we WILL consider applications from Leisure Travel Consultants, Tour Operators, Airline reservation staff (subject to having experience with a GDS system)