£Great Depending on Experience
about 1 year ago
Entertainment Production Travel Consultant
£Excellent + Great perks & Opportunities
One of our prestigious clients are currently seeking an Entertainment production travel consultant to be based in their clients offices.
This is a perfect opportunity for a strong and ambitious individual to manage group travel for some of the most well-known TV shows!
The successful candidate will be dedicated and experienced with the ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding but highly rewarding role.
You will be working solely on your own within the production team so the ideal candidate must be self motivated, hardworking, independent and have a great attitude.
- Responsible for researching and booking group travel for some of the most high profile productions
- Identifying cost saving opportunities and providing commissionable rates.
- Own the end-to-end management of researching, quoting, booking/confirming
- contracting, rooming lists, loading and invoicing
- Negotiate rates and terms to ensure the best option is available
- Work within given deadlines
- Work independently
- Native sabre GDS is essential – ticketing and reissue experience.
- knowledge and a passion for travel, media and events
- Travel industry and a background or interest in Travel, Media and/or Events
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages (email / word / excel / powerpoint)
- Group experience with hotels and airlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge & understanding of fares
- Highest level of customer service.
- Time management and organisational skills essential.