Highly competitive + benefits
8 months ago
We’re looking for a Business Travel Consultant who is interested in a contract position (6 months initially) working for a highly regarded Travel Management Company in West London. Responsible for booking the travel for a dedicated corporate account, our client needs someone flexible, adaptable and highly competent at booking corporate travel.
Working Monday- Friday and using the GDS Sabre, you’ll be working alongside a team of Business Travel Consultants on a busy desk that requires you to use you travel industry skills. Booking flights, hotels, car hire, rail and all other travel ancillaries, you’ll be able to quickly learn the travel policy of this account, build up a rapport with travel bookers and maintain the standards of excellence required for this company at all times.
In order to be considered for this Contract Business Travel Consultant role, we’re looking for the following to be demonstrated on your CV:
- Previous Senior/Business Travel Consultant experience gained within a Travel Management Company
- Use of Sabre GDS (even if a while ago)
- High service levels and client focused
- Adaptable, able to pick up on things very quickly
- Comfortable to commit to a minimum 6 month contract starting in January 2019
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to start your new year then please do get in touch asap! You’ll be working for a prestigious Travel Management Company who provide a fantastic support network to ensure your success in this position.