Highly competitive pro-rata
about 2 years ago
We’re recruiting for a Galileo trained Business Travel Consultant who’d like to work on a 3 month project arranging the flights for a large event happening towards the end of the year! Starting asap, this role will be solely dedicated to arranging the flights for this large group- it will be complex with flights from far flung destinations for over 300 people.
There’s a huge sense of satisfaction involved when working on a the travel arrangements for a particular project, there will be no distractions from other work, this is something you can really concentrate on!
Based in London, this long established independent corporate travel company offer you the chance to use your Galileo skills over a 3 month contracted period of time. You’ll be office based, Monday-Friday and as a Business Travel Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with airlines on a daily basis to negotiate rates and hold space for your passengers
- Putting together travel movement spreadsheets and trackers
- Ensuring all traveller details are accurate and your clients are ready for travel with the correct documentation
- Booking and holding flight space from obscure destinations to one central point
- Using Galileo to do all aspects of fare quoting and ticketing/re-issuing
- Being responsible for this project
We’re not looking for someone who likes to do the same thing over and over again.. This role is made for those who love the complexities of taking on a mini projects.
We are looking for a Business Travel Consultant who can use Galileo, is available for a 3 month contract, is positive and pro-active and can start asap!
So if this sounds like the kind of role you’d be interested in hearing more about, please do get in touch with Emma or Caroline for more information!