Competitive plus great benefits
about 1 year ago
We’re delighted to be recruiting for a long standing travel company in Leicester who have a vacancy for a Business Travel Consultant to come and join their expanding team. If you’re a Business Travel Consultant who thrives in a busy and interesting working environment, plus, are looking for a rewarding and friendly company to join then please consider applying for this role!
Working with high end corporate clients and ensuring their travel arrangements run seamlessly, we’re on the lookout for a Business Travel Consultant with flair. You’ll be able to think outside the box, enjoy providing a dedicated and knowledgeable travel service and most of all, be passionate about what you do.
As a Business Travel Consultant your daily duties will include:
- Booking all means of travel – flights/hotels/rail/car hire etc for corporate clients
- Working as part of a team servicing a range of corporate companies
- Negotiating with suppliers in regards to rates and special requests
- Adhering to the clients travel policy at all times
- Keeping up to date on travel industry news, route deals, products and services applicable to the corporate travel word
This is a Monday- Friday position and is based just north of Leicester. It’s a company who have the best of both worlds – they are large enough for you to develop your career within but also manage to retain a personal service to their clients.
What are we looking for? In order to apply for this Business Travel Consultant role, we’re looking to see the following on your CV:
- Business Travel Consultant experience OR strong tailor made experience with good GDS skills
- GDS experience is essential- Sabre/Galileo or Amadeus
- Knowledge of ticketing and reissuing would be preferred
- Experience with a variety of types of airline fares
- Excellent attention to detail and fantastic communication skills!!
If you’re interested in finding out a bit more about the role, please send in your CV and we’ll give you a call to discuss. Please note, your CV will NOT be sent on to our client without us talking to you so you are free to apply in confidence.