£26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
6 months ago
We’re pleased to be recruiting for an innovative and technology focused Travel Management Company who are looking for a Business Travel Consultant to be based in their stunning offices in London
Joining an established team of Business Travel Consultants working on mixed corporate business accounts, you’ll be working hard to ensure all aspects of the booking process from the initial travel requirements through to completion of the journey is seamless and stress free.
The nature of the clients you’ll be booking travel for are interesting and busy and would suit someone who enjoys being in the thick of things!
As a Business Travel Consultant you can expect your daily duties to include:
- Booking a range of flights and hotels worldwide for your clients which could include VIP’s and notable figures
- Booking train travel across a variety of rail networks
- Handling domestic flight requirements for business travellers
- Handling all client enquiries whether by phone, email or face to face with a strong sense of professionalism and discretion
- Utilising a range of fares including published, nett, route deals etc in order to secure the best possible prices
This role would be suitable for someone who enjoys the service led environment of business travel and is looking for a progressive and growing company to work for.
We’d like to see the following on your CV so if you think this sounds like something you’d enjoy please don’t hesitate to send us your details and we will call you for a chat!
- Travel industry reservations experience, ideally within business travel but leisure with a GDS may be considered
- Good knowledge of air reservations
- Galileo/Sabre or Amadeus knowledge
- Able to work full time, Monday-Friday on a shift basis (core office hours)
- Presentable and professional
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly regarded Travel Management Company booking Business Travel for well known clients so we look forward to hearing from you!