£Neg depending on experience
over 1 year ago
Are you an Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo trained Travel Consultant looking for that next move into an expanding Business Travel Company? Are you ready to work for a modern, fresh and enthusiastic organisation who places a focus on professionalism?
If you are a competent GDS user, enjoy multi tasking and have excellent travel industry airline reservation skills then we could have the perfect job for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen which will give the right person a fantastic role in the fast paced and challenging world of business travel. Based in Reading, a short walk from the station, our client is an enterprising and customer focused Travel Management Company with a skilled workforce.
With a healthy, competitive basic salary and Monday- Friday hours, you won’t be working to call centre type targets and will be able to fully utilise your travel industry knowledge within a strong and supportive team.
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant role you’ll need to be:
- A current and competent user of Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Be able to book flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
- Be confident dealing with suppliers on a daily basis
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Work well in a small team and enjoy working for an independent company
- Knowledge of Evolvi and Trainline would be preferred
- Good fares knowledge, ticketing would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a company with constant expansion plans so if you want to be part of their future then make the leap, you never know what will be waiting on the other side! Please contact us for more details or send your CV for us to review..