£Neg + Incentives
28 days ago
Business Travel Consultant - Small intimate team
£Excellent + Incentives
Are you a business travel consultant or tailormade specialist with great fares experience and a GDS looking for a new and challenging opportunity in NW London? You will be working within a small team playing office.
Ideally you are a highly competent sabre user, enjoy multi tasking and have excellent customer service skills then we could have the perfect job for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen which will give the right person a fantastic break into the fast paced and challenging world of business travel. Their clients span a varied sector; from small to medium sized businesses so you will never think two days are the same!
With a healthy, competitive basic salary and Monday- Friday hours, you won’t be working to call centre type targets and will be able to fully utilise your travel industry knowledge within a small and supportive team.
To apply for this role you’ll need to be:
- GDS user ideally sabre
- Be able to book flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
- Be confident dealing with suppliers on a daily basis
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Work well in a small team and enjoy working for an independent company
- Experience handling corporate accounts would be an advantage