£Excellent + Great Benefits
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for that next move into an expanding Business Travel Company? Are you ready to work for a modern, fresh and enthusiastic organisation who places a focus on professionalism?
If you are a highly competent GDS user, enjoy multi tasking and have excellent travel industry airline reservation skills then we could have the perfect job for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen which will give the right person a fantastic role in the fast paced and challenging world of business travel.
With a healthy, competitive basic salary and Monday- Friday hours, you won’t be working to call centre type targets and will be able to fully utilise your travel industry knowledge within a strong and supportive team.
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant role you’ll need to be:
- GDS knowledge and currently using a GDS
- Be able to book flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
- Be confident dealing with suppliers on a daily basis
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Work well in a small team and enjoy working for an independent company
- Experience handling corporate accounts
- Good fares knowledge, ticketing would be an advantage