OTE £50 - £60K
about 2 years ago
Business Development Manager
Our award winning business travel client are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager who has previously worked for a leading TMC and has a successful track record.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out various sales activities to ensure the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision, values and goals.
They are flexible on where the successful BDM lives however you will need to be able to attend meetings in the office which is just outside London with easy access from the M25.
The role of Business Development Manager will include:
• Understand the business plan and sales strategy and ensure attainment of company and personal sales targets/goals and profitability.
• Develop business opportunities through prospect contact strategies targeted at building relationships with travel decision-makers focussed on FTSE 250, Fortune 500 and other corporate Top 100 lists to target Companies with a spend profile of £100K - £1.5M
• Plan sales campaigns geared to specific industry sectors
• Be fully conversant with prospect development practices and bid process stages/management
• Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Establish, maintain and expand customer base
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
• Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, meetings, industry and networking events
• Proactively put forward suggested actions to achieve the Company’s targets
• Strong experience of working in business development with a TMC
• Experience in a business to business sales environment
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Experienced in relationship building
• Clear and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Ability to meet targets
• Proficient MS Office user, especially Powerpoint
This role comes with a highly competitive starting salary, pension and health care schemes, complimentary parking and the opportunity to be part of business going from strength to strength!
Please send your CV to Emma or Caroline on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to give you a call back when convenient. ** Please note we DO NOT send your CV to any clients without discussing full details with you beforehand **