Excellent salary + commission structure
2 months ago
Are you a motivated, ambitious and driven Business Development Manager within the corporate industry? Could you be ready to make a move to a company where you can play a key part in a period of rapid and continuing growth?
We are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager with a proven background in sourcing, pitching and winning new business, ideally within the travel industry. Our client is based in the city of London and offers an exceptional opportunity to work directly alongside the Director of Sales in order to build on the success and development of the company to date.
The role of Business Development Manager for this well established Travel Management Company would suit someone who wants to work for a company who can offer bespoke travel solutions to their clients. With the use of modern day travel technology to enhance their clients experience, this company still places personal interaction at the heart of what they do and are looking for someone who truly believes in the product and service they have to offer the SME market.
As a Business Development Manager, your duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Sourcing prospective clients via your own network of contacts, websites, databases, social media etc
- Generating, making contact with and following up on all sales leads
- Setting appointments with qualified prospects, attending those meetings and pitching the business travel service our client offers
- Preparing of Proposal documentation
- Producing Service Level Agreements
- Working to sales targets set by the Director of Sales
- Providing weekly sales and progress reports
We’re looking for the successful Business Development Manager to be pro-active in achieving sales targets, be able to identify key decision makers and get those meetings in the diary!
In order to be considered for this fantastic role which not only offers an excellent basic salary of up to £40k + commission, we’d need to see:
- Experience in the corporate travel sector in a sales position would be preferred
- Demonstrable record of B2B sales
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills
- A forward thinker who is able to forge and build relationships naturally
- Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage but other CRM experience would be considered
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint
We’d love to hear from you if you’d like more information about this role- it’s a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing sales team within an experienced and ambitious company.