Excellent salary + commission
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager, ideally with experience
in the corporate travel sector.
This is position for driven, self motivated and successful Business Development Manager who enjoys working
within the SME market, has a strong sales background and is able to work under their own steam..
Working for an industry leading Travel Management Company who take a flexible approach to their clients needs, you will be responsible for converting warm leads in to secured business as well as generating your own leads to achieve your targets. With excellent earning potential and support from the Head of Sales, the role of Business Development Manager is yours for the taking!.
With a head office based in Kent, the opportunity is available to work part of the week from home, giving you ample chance to create a fantastic work/life balance as well as earn enough money to be able to afford that extra holiday! There is a great basic salary on offer along with a profitable commission scheme.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for own sales lead generation- identify opportunities and acting upon it
- Attend meetings/presentations
- Building and maintaining long lasting and meaningful relationships
- Representing company at events and tradeshows
- Manage an RFP Process
Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of the business travel market would be ideal but consideration will be given to those with strong sales experience
- Proven track record of developing a strong outbound pipeline
- Ambition and drive
- Great industry knowledge & networking skills
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident, self motivated and driven
- A demonstrable ability to present, negotiate and close sales at the highest level
To have the chance to join this dynamic, fast growing and reputable business travel company we would strongly recommend sending your CV or contacting us for further details as soon as possible! We’d be happy to discuss the commission scheme and company benefits/salary.