£Neg + Great Benefits
about 1 year ago
Amadeus Travel Consultant
Our client is currently growing in business and are looking for an outstanding Amadeus travel consultant to join a growing travel team, handling and managing international enquiries for MICE, Business Travel and specialist group clients.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to work within a small friendly team who understand and know their clients inside out and have great interaction.
The Amadeus is essential, they would ideally like business travel experience however they would look at a good leisure consultant or even an outstanding airline reservations consultant providing they are strong on amadeus.
- Answering calls and responding to emails from corporate and internal clients
- Booking flights, hotel, car hire, rail travel, private jets and other ancillary services
- Knowledge of worldwide published, nett and consolidator fares and fare rules
- Issuing tickets, exchanges and refunds and invoicing accordingly and accurately through Amadeus GDS
- Preparing comprehensive flight analysis for destinations as requested by events teams
- Managing group travel and charter queries for internal and external group clients
- Sourcing and negotiating group space as required by clients
In return for your hard work you will be offered:
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday rising to 30 days!!
- Annual bonus
- Smart casual dress code
- 2 shifts – 0900 – 1700 & 1000 – 1800
Please get in touch as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.