Highly competitive + benefits
almost 2 years ago
An opportunity for an Amadeus trained Business Travel Consultant who has a passion for the entertainments industry has arisen in London! Based in London, this is a rare role in which your Amadeus skills, amazing service levels and all round brilliant corporate travel knowledge will set you apart from the rest and ensure your client has the best possible travel management experience.
Working for a globally known Travel Management Company, if you’re the successful Business Travel Consultant you will be attributed to a dedicated corporate entertainment account. It will be a busy and fulfilling role with the complexities of entertainment travel being something you relish and enjoy.
In this Amadeus Business Travel Consultant role you will be booking all aspects of corporate travel including:
- Flights, hotels, rail, car hire, limo’s, visas and any other ancillary products
- Working to travel policies and adhering to service levels at all times
- Sourcing the best and most viable options for your client, negotiating rates and suggesting alternatives where necessary
- Building relationships with the suppliers including airlines and hotels
- Working autonomously in a small team of specialised consultants to provide a VIP travel service
This is a Monday – Friday position where you’ll be part of offering a seamless travel service to a VIP client. You’ll also be lucky to receive a generous salary package including benefits such as a pension scheme, medical insurance options and opportunities to buy additional annual leave.
So, if you’re an Amadeus trained Business Travel Consultant who has the following skills, we’d love to hear from you!
- Strong Amadeus experience (flights)
- Business Travel Consultant experience
- Proficient in using a variety of fares including published, net, cat35 etc
- Exceptional customer service skills, a “can do” attitude and a passion for the media and entertainments industry
We look forward to telling you more about this wonderful company and their exciting client, please do get in touch with Caroline or Emma for further details!