Great salary plus job related bonuses
over 2 years ago
Are you an Amadeus trained Business Travel Consultant looking for that next move into an expanding Business Travel Company? Are you ready to work for a modern, fresh and enthusiastic organisation who places a focus on professionalism?
If you are a highly competent Amadeus user, enjoy multi tasking and have excellent travel industry airline reservation skills then we could have the perfect job for you. An exciting opportunity has arisen which will give the right person a fantastic role in the fast paced and challenging world of business travel. Based near Liverpool Street our client is an enterprising and customer focused Travel Management Company with a skilled workforce. Their clients span a varied sector; from private equity firms to fashion brands, you will never think two days are the same!
With a healthy, competitive basic salary and Monday- Friday hours, you won’t be working to call centre type targets and will be able to fully utilise your travel industry knowledge within a strong and supportive team.
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant role you’ll need to be:
- A current and competent Amadeus user (or have used Amadeus within the last year)
- Be able to book flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
- Be confident dealing with suppliers on a daily basis
- Have excellent communication and IT skills
- Work well in a small team and enjoy working for an independent company
- Experience handling corporate accounts
- Good fares knowledge, ticketing would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a company with big expansion plans so if you want to be part of their future then make the leap, you never know what will be waiting on the other side! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for more details