Competitive plus benefits
9 months ago
We are pleased to be recruiting for an After Sales Consultant in the travel industry, based in wonderful Tunbridge Wells! Working for a well recognised and ambitious travel company, this role is focused on supporting the Leisure Travel Consultants as they aim to provide only the highest levels of service to their clients. Focusing on the administrative elements of the travel booking process, the After Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all administration to do with travel bookings are completed to a high standard
- Checking accuracy in bookings- names, passport information, personal details etc are all correct
- Issuing tickets for travel
- Liaising with both clients and suppliers (airlines, hotels, car hire companies etc) with regards to payment for travel
- Being a point of contact for clients throughout the booking process and responding in a timely manner to any enquiries
- Handling any issues that arise/have arisen, including when the client returns from their travels
This is an extremely important supporting role and once which requires the successful After Sales Consultant to be a process driven and customer focused individual.
So what are we looking for on your CV?
- Customer service experience that’s second to none- you need to be professional and able to communicate both via the phone and in email
- Experience working within the travel industry, we are looking for someone who knows and is passionate about leisure travel
- Excellent attention to detail and a high standard of grammatical accuracy
- Comfortable working with IT systems and can pick up new processes easily
- The ability to work Monday- Friday, full time
Our client can offer the right person a great career path with a company who has a clear vision of their objectives for the future. You’ll also have access to a free onsite gym, personal training sessions, free fruit and healthy snacks throughout the day and a competitive basic salary.
We look forward to receiving your CV and we’ll call you to discuss if you have the skill set our client is looking for!