Competitive plus benefits
19 days ago
We’re looking for an Administration Assistant to work in a lovely and busy business travel office in Newport! Our client books the travel for corporate companies and is keen to find the newest member of their team to help their Travel Consultants with their daily admin duties.
The role of Administration Assistant is an important one and allows the “back office” to run smoothly. Strong communication, organisational, and time management skills are essential.
The role of Administration Assistant will include:
Calling hotels booked for corporate clients and ensuring all payment details are set up correctly
- Reconciling the clients account at the end of the month to ensure all is accurate
- Dealing with client and internal queries
- All adhoc admin duties
- Working closely with the Business Travel Consultants to ensure all paperwork is accurate and assisting with any required tasks
- Answering the office phone and dealing with queries
- Working on email/travel industry specific systems
We’re looking for someone who can commit to the working hours of Monday-Friday, enjoys being based in an office and has a keen interest in the travel industry. This is an entry level role and therefore also for college leavers with minimal experience who would love to get in to the travel sector.
Fantastic benefits are on offer to the successful candidate- our client is a large global organisation and this opportunity is an excellent chance to work for a leading travel company.
We’re looking for the following to be demonstrated on your CV to be considered for this Administration Assistant role:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- A confident and polite telephone manner
- Friendly and approachable
- Keen to work in an established business that provides a niche service to their clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of duties
- ‘Can do’ attitude – with a desire to do the job efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that we may receive lots of applications for this role and we’re sure it will fill quickly so don’t delay!!