Competitive plus great benefits!
9 months ago
We’re excited to be recruiting for a global travel management company who are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller to join their growing team in Manchester.
Based in the city centre in modern, contemporary and newly kitted out offices, the position of Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller will encompass a variety of daily duties revolving around the finance and administration department. This mean the right person for this role has to be someone with experience of working within an accounts team of a busy company, ideally within the travel industry but not essential.
The role of Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller will include:
- Checking all invoices raised for accuracy before being sent
- Carrying out all accounts receivable duties
- Overseeing agent queries and invoicing
- Working closely with the management accountants, accounts payable team and other departments to ensure all work is completed on time
- Working in a time pressured environment where attention to detail is key
- Forging relationships with clients and suppliers which means you are able to handle enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Testing and preparing new systems for release
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which hold an unrivalled position in the travel industry and can offer you the chance to be part of something interesting and challenging. Their clients are high profile and require a great degree of time, care and attention so the right person for this role will have a high level of service skills as well as finance knowledge.
What we’re looking for:
- Finance skills, particularly in accounts receivable/credit control
- Travel industry knowledge would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Able to work autonomously without being micro managed
- Fantastic communication skills both on the phone and in person
We’d love to hear from you if you think this could be your next career move, don’t hesitate to get in touch if you’re looking to work for a progressive, industry leading travel company where no two days will be the same!