Competitive plus benefits
11 months ago
Urbanberry Recruitment are on the lookout for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to be based within our fantastic travel industry client in Manchester. The company you’ll be working for have an exciting portfolio of clients ranging from corporate to music, entertainment and sporting meaning your role in Accounts Receivable will be interesting and varied.
Reporting in to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you’ll be part of a team who pride themselves on their accuracy and attention to detail when it comes to invoicing their clients. This role will include daily duties such as:
- Checking invoices raised for any errors before sending to the client
- Managing client credit limits
- Working closely with clients/suppliers to ensure any late payments are dealt with in a professional manner
- Building strong relationships to be able to facilitate the above with ease
- Working alongside the Accounts Payable team
- Daily cash allocations
You’ll be working for a progressive travel company with global presence who maintain high standards throughout every aspect of their work. As an Accounts Receivable Assistant you will be an integral part of the finance team and your broad skills in this department will ensure there will be plenty of opportunities for developing your career.
If you’d like to apply for this Accounts Receivable Assistant position, please check the following criteria and send your CV over to us!
- Previous credit control experience in a busy working environment
- Competence on Excel
- Excellent communication skills - on the phone, in email and in person
- Ambitious and tenacious personality
- A strong work ethic with a focus on achieving all tasks set in a timely and accurate manner
- The ability to be able to complete up to 3 weeks initial training in London (expenses covered)
Please note, we will only be able to contact candidates who match exactly what we’re looking for. Please ensure your CV is in tip-top condition with correct contact details before applying. Good luck!