about 1 year ago
Key Account Manager
£Depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity has come available within a leading Independent Business Travel Agency for an experienced Key Account Manager.
The successful candidate will already have experience as an Account Management in the corporate travel field ideally for a TMC.
Our client is looking for an energetic person with the ability to understand and fully anticipate their existing and future clients’ needs, communicating these effectively to not only the Sales team but the company as a whole.
You will be dynamic, organised and a true people person, with sound time management skills and a real ability to read people.
- Account Management experience in Corporate Travel
- Excellent commercial awareness and previous experience in a B2B environment
- Sound understanding of Corporate Travel Policies
- Generalist knowledge of travel products including traveller profiles, the different types of fares, rail products, back office feeds, QC Systems and MI reporting tools
- An understanding of the Kaizen methodology
In return for your hard work you will be offered:
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hour week
22 days holiday rising to a max of 25 +Bank Holidays
Dress down Fridays
To avoid disappointment get in touch immediately!!