Highly competitive+ benefits
almost 2 years ago
We’re looking to assist our client in recruiting for an Account Manager to handle a portfolio of corporate clients, managing the business relationship to a high standard. The position of Account Manager sits within the Account Management team and provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to grow, develop and stretch their own career goals inside a global organisation.
The role of an Account Manager is to have full ownership and accountability for a select group of key clients within the company, ensuring that they are delivered a consistent and valuable service in accordance with company policy.
This is a position in which your client facing skills must be top notch as you’ll be attending regular meetings and presenting new proposals to your clients based on your analysis of their current travel program. You’ll identify new business opportunities as well as spotting areas for growth within your current client base and always be thinking one step ahead when it comes to delivering an exceptional service.
As an Account Manager with this outstanding Travel Management Company, you can expect your day to include:
- Handling your own portfolio of corporate clients, presenting accurate and timely reviews of their travel spend when required
- Being accountable for delivering consistent value to your clients by reviewing supplier contracts, reviewing booking and expense management procedures, providing recommendations on any changes you feel are appropriate
- Working closely with all areas of the company but specifically operations and sales
- Building and maintaining relationships with key suppliers to ensure a strong working partnership
- Utilise your Business Travel experience and knowledge to provide tailored recommendations to each client, understanding that their needs are paramount at all times
- Analysing and running reports including regular travel reports
This is just a snapshot of what the role entails, this is an exciting opportunity to join a strong Account Management team and prove yourself in this field.
To be considered for this Account Manager role, we’re looking to see the following on your CV:
- Account Management experience within a TMC would be ideal, preferably with an Operational background too
- Extensive Senior Business Travel Consultant experience with some knowledge/experience of attending meetings with clients would also be considered
- A natural, analytical mind
- Competence on Excel and learning new systems
- A self starter with strong business acumen
- Presentable and extremely client focused
We look forward to hearing from you! If you’d like to be considered for the role.please send in your CV and we’ll be in touch if you match our clients criteria. Please be assured that your CV will NOT be sent to the client before we have discussed the role with you and disclosed who they are.