£Neg + Great Benefits
26 days ago
Account Manager for Leading Tourist board
Urbanberry Recruitment are excited to be assisting our client in looking for an Account Manager to work within the Tourism industry for a high profile account.
As an Account Manager your days will be busy and you’ll be a self motivated and driven person with experience in handling accounts within the travel industry.
Responsibilities in this interesting and varied role include (but are not limited to):
• Growing the brand awareness and revenue growth for your account
• Develop sales, marketing and PR strategy
• Regular sales visits and nurture relationships with travel partners
• Prepare presentations, promotional materials and training materials
• Preparation and execution of training, events, roadshows, sales missions, educational trips and projects
• Assist coordination and management of exhibition shows
• Creation of newsletters to trade and assistance with press releases
• Participate in functions and networking events
• Sourcing new business where possible for client and company
• Some overseas travel
21 days holiday rising to a max of 30!!!
Work phone and laptop
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730
To be successful in your application for this Account Manager position we’re looking for the following to be demonstrated on your CV.
- Fluent Spoken and written Spanish would be an advantage
- Previous experience at a PR Company or Tourist board
- Preferred Degree level or equivalent experience
- Passionate about the brand
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word®, Excel® and PowerPoint®
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Dynamic, highly motivated and sales driven
- Creative flair
We’d love to chat to anyone who possesses the above criteria and is keen to be a part of an exciting new account.