£Excellent + Great Benefits
9 months ago
We are extremely excited to be recruiting for an Account Manager position within a prestigious, consistently profitable and renown Travel Management Company in London.
The position of Account Manager requires an experienced person to step in to the role, someone who can handle an expanding travel programme for a portfolio of high-profile prestigious client accounts.
An overview of the Account Manager responsibilities includes (a full job specification is available on request):
- Develop, grow and nurture relationships
- Monitor service performance and delivery standards
- Provide meaningful policy recommendations to the client.
- Build relationships internally to keep open communication
- Coordinate and attend regular meetings
- Keep up to date with what is going on in the industry
- Attend social events
- Attend company conferences
- Implement strategies and initiatives
- Ensure active communication
We’re looking for someone who’s experience, and reputation speaks for itself, has a strong background in Account Management and is looking for an opportunity to work for an outstanding and reputable TMC. If you’d like to know more about this Account Manager role and have the following skills and attributes, we’d love to hear from you.
- Able to deal and communicate with people of all levels in a professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience of Account Management for a TMC
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative / Proactive
- Customer focused
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Attitude and drive
This is your opportunity to work for a Travel Management Company that offers career development, an incredibly supportive structure and stands out when it comes to the service they offer to the clients.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will NEVER pass your details to 3 rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action immediately.