Excellent salary + benefits
10 months ago
We’re really pleased to be recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients who are looking for a confident, capable and skilled Account Manager. Joining this Travel Management Company at a time of exciting growth and development, the successful Account Manager will work alongside the Commercial Director in managing a portfolio of corporate accounts and their travel.
Based in the beautiful Beaconsfield area, we’re looking for someone who has all the skills necessary to succeed in this role. A natural ability to communicate and engage with clients over the phone, via email and in person is imperative, knowledge of the corporate travel sector would be a huge advantage but not necessarily required. This is a Monday- Friday office based role where your daily duties would include:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients ranging in business travel spend, ensuring the service they are receiving reflects the company ethos at all times
- Analysing travel spend and attending review meetings with clients, making suggestions for improvements where necessary
- Working closely with the Business Development, Reservations and Technology teams to maintain and oversee a seamless service across all departments for your clients
- Running surveys and competitions for your clients -fact finding and encouraging new business
- Conducting review meetings either alone or alongside the Commercial Director
- Completing client related tasks such as arranging meeting rooms, restaurant reservations and ad hoc admin support tasks as required by the Commercial Director
This is an ideal role for someone from the Business Travel sector who would love the opportunity to work within account management. It could also be suitable for someone who has strong corporate account management experience (ideally within the travel sector).
In order to apply for this fantastic role, we’re looking for the following to be demonstrated on your CV:
- A background in business travel, or account management within a travel related segment
- Experience of handling corporate clients in a professional capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to hold meetings with clients face to face, discuss confidently their travel patterns and travel spend
- Passion for the industry with high service levels
- Able to get to a semi rural office location
We’d love to hear from you if you think you match the criteria we’re looking for! Don’t hesitate to apply and we’ll contact you for an initial chat about the company before your CV is sent over.