over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a leading independent Business Travel Agency for an experienced Account Manager within the Business Travel market to be based in lovely modern offices in Kent.
The successful candidate will already have experience as an Account Manager in the corporate travel field ideally for a TMC and be looking to move in to a role which demonstrates their skills in a service focused environment.
Our client is looking for a competent and driven Account Manager with the ability to understand and fully anticipate their existing and future clients’ needs, communicating these effectively to not only the Sales team but the company as a whole. The Account Manager will have real vision, be motivated by retaining clients and ensuring that they are satisfied with the travel management service provided.
You will be dynamic, organised and a true people person, with sound time management skills and a real ability to read people.
Essential requirements for this Account Manager position:
- Account Management experience in Business Travel
- Excellent understanding of how to handle corporate accounts and commerical viability
- Strong problem solving skills
- A thorough understanding of Corporate Travel Policies
- Very hands on - you will be required to work with all departments and so the ability to "get stuck in" will be part of your persona
- Experience in analysing reports
- Experience of data cleansing
In return for your hard work, committment and loyalty you will be offered:
- Monday to Friday 0900 - 1800 (there may be some opportunity to work part of the week from home)
- Generous holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounted Travel
- Onsite gym
- Plus more!
To avoid missing out on this great Account Manager role, please do get in touch asap!
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that Urbanberry Recruitment Ltd can hold your personal information on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment.
We will NEVER pass your details to 3rd parties without your express permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will action immediately.