Have you always wanted to work in Account Management but finding it hard to break into from a Business Travel Consultant level? Well, we have an amazing opportunity working for a leading Travel Management Company in MANCHESTER!!
This RARE opportunity is a chance for someone with a fantastic understanding of client service levels & Business Travel Operations to make that move in to Account Management.
We’re essentially looking for a Business Travel Consultant who wants to progress their career in to Account Management and is happy to work their way up into a full Account Manager position.
As an Account Executive you’ll find your days busy with a range of duties including:
- Working with your own portfolio of high profile, prestigious clients with varying travel spends to achieve a successful long term, maintained business relationship- this will be a mix of telephone and face to face account management
- Providing full support to the Account Management team - assisting with business planning, reporting requests, supplier negotiations etc
- Ensuring SLA’s are achieved at all times
- Creating Quarterly, Bi-Annual and Annual travel reviews for your clients where appropriate to drive corporate travel objectives
- Ensure that when contracts are due for tender, you are in the best position to withstand the re-bid process and retain the business
- Working closely with the Sales team on new business opportunities as well as identifying existing business with growth potential
The role of Account Executive requires a strong knowledge of the corporate travel market and therefore we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience in an Operations position within Business Travel
- A confident, empathic and customer focused attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- An analytical nature with strong business acumen
- Able to demonstrate excellent service levels where going “above and beyond” is something that comes naturally to you
You’ll be working for a global organisation with a stronghold in the UK. Your clients will be an interesting mix of corporate companies and you’ll be part of a growing Account Management team where the opportunities to develop your career will be endless.
Please apply with your CV and if you match our criteria we will get in contact with a more detailed job description and information on our client. Good luck!