Competitive plus benefits
9 days ago
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, competent and professional person to join the Account Management team of one of our Business Travel clients in London. The role of Account Co-ordinator is an entry level position and is ideal for someone in the travel industry who is looking to make a break in to something different, away from reservations.
The position of Account Co-ordinator is a supportive role in which you’ll be responsible for working alongside a team of Account Managers who handle a portfolio of corporate client accounts and their travel criteria. You’ll be based in a modern and friendly office within easy reach of many stations in the City and your working hours will be Monday-Friday. Your duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Supporting the Account Managers to enable them to deliver accurate and efficient travel programs to their clients
- Co-ordinating client and business events
- Running and analysing reports, producing written documentation to support your findings
- Telephone account managing your own small portfolio of clients
- To attend client meetings and provide administrative support
- Co-ordinate team meetings
- Managing inboxes
If you’re the Account Co-ordinator we’re looking for, you’lll be passionate about customer service and understand the importance of handling corporate clients with care and diligence. You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and a flair for being able to work with a range of people with ease. IT literate and with excellent written English skills, you’ll love to be part of an organisation that places it’s staff at the heart of it’s business.
For a full job spec and an informal chat about this role including salary and the great benefits on offer, please do contact Emma or Caroline at Urbanberry Recruitment